Wednesday, September 13, 2006

My car is falling apart

A few months ago my friend Casey borrowed my car to run some errands. Shortly after she left she called me and informed that while she was driving down the road the rear-view mirror and dome light cover fell off and scared her. It's not the first time the mirror fell off and the dome cover was already broken from my kids. We laughed about it scaring her and she let me know on her way home she would pick up some glue to fix it.
Another incident happened to me recently on my way to Edison. After leaving a light I about jumped out of my skin when my whole steering wheel, horn and all, fell into my lap. The wires were still attached to the steering wheel, so I had no choice but to try to put it back on. I'm sure at the next stop light I may have ticked a few people off when I was trying to get the cover back on and my horn kept blowing when I would try to pop it into place. Needless to say, everytime I left a stoplight it fell back off and I had to try to put it back on at every stop.
Once I left my windows rolled down while I was at Edison it cooled off the interior of my car enough that the cover stayed on.

No comments: